About SLO Trail Runners
We are a group of trail running fans that get together on a regular basis to enjoy our local trails. We are runners that compete mainly in trail races from 8k all the way to 100 miles. We all love being outside, appreciating our surroundings, and we love to share our enjoyment with others whether we are hiking or running.
Download the membership application.Application Form
Member Benefits and Cost
The $25 Annual Membership Fee for SLO Trail Runner’s (in addition to the SLDC membership) will include:
- One pair of Drymax socks
- 10% discount to Running Warehouse (Running Warehouse matches another 10% to the club)
- Invites to Club-only events
- Option to buy exclusive club merchandise
- Club newsletter
- Tons of fun on the trails with some great folks!
As a bonus... every member who signs up with us by February 1st, 2016, will be entered into a raffle for the following items:
- Ultimate Direction Essential belt (signed by Scott Jurek)
- Ultimate Direction Endure belt (signed by Scott Jurek)
- Ultimate Direction Grip Handheld water bottle